- Supported OS: Microsoft® Windows 7, Windows 8 Windows10
- Processor: 1 GHz or above Intel/AMD Processor
- RAM: 512MB RAM (1024MB or above recommended)
- Free Hard Disk: 512+MB hard disk space
- Others: Internet Connection
All the Formats and Devices Supported
|Input File Format Supported|
|Output File Format Supported|
|SWF||SWF (encrypted in Name, Classname, Namespace, intensified strings, and/or intensified packers)|
|Supported Flash Versions|
|Adobe Flash 8/CS3/CS4/CS5/CS6, Flex and Flash Builder (in SWF format)|
What’s New in Version 220.127.116.11 (May 10th, 2012)
- Encrypt and protect SWF files from decompiling.
- Support to import all SWF file sources.
- Multiple encryption settings provided.
- Considerate tips for every encryption way.
- Support batch processing.
- Fast and easy-to-use.
As consumers, I love companies offering solid product guarantees. It proves the company has faith in its product, and is making a solid effort to gain your trust.
-From Donald through our support center
Join Our Newsletter: