Language problems

General purpose for Leawo DVD Ripper
lbrand309
antispam: No
The middle number please: 6

Re: Language problems

Post by lbrand309 »

Just wanted to add my confirmation that this fix worked for me on a Disney DVD as well - I also had French titles show up (didn't notice till I'd already ripped and transferred the movie - what a surprise to see a different title than I was expecting!) I came here looking for a solution and checking the "Enable DVD Navigator" box appears to have magically gotten me back to english. Thanks! :D
leakeymore

Post by leakeymore »

Hello,

Thanks for posting on Leawo forum.
We are glad to hear that. We recommend you to support our software if you need other software products.
Thanks & Regards,

Leawo Software
odie333
antispam: No
The middle number please: 6

Post by odie333 »

Hello,

I am having the same problem with a number of my DVDs. I have attempted to "Enable DVD Navigator" but I still get text on the movie in different languages. Another thing to note is that when I enter the "Video Edit" screen all of the text shows in English. However, after ripping, the text is in French or Spanish. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
leakeymore

Post by leakeymore »

Hi,
Please reinstall the program from 67.222.42.200/upload/Leawo/dvdripper_setup.exe , then check and uncheck "Enable DVD Navigator" to try again.
If still not working, please describe the problem as much detail as possible so that we can best assist you.
Thanks & Regards,