Zero length MP4

General purpose for Leawo DVD Ripper
Rick56
antispam: No
The middle number please: 6

Zero length MP4

Post by Rick56 »

I have attempted to copy a movie to my Android Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 several times and get the same results (Yes, It is insanity!). I set the ripper for Tablet PC/Android Galaxy and begin the process. I set the destination to the default and copy the file to my Micro SD card. It takes about 12 hours to create one 2 hour movie and when I put the card in my Galaxy Tab the folder shows "title_16 00:00:00/00:00:00". Any program I use to try to watch says "Sorry, this video cannot be played".
I knowe I'm doing some thing wrong, but can't figure out what.
Please help.
Rick56

Re: Zero length MP4

Post by Rick56 »

I should add the file created by the DVD ripper is over 4 GB. The folders on the galaxy show that size, but no length.
leakeymore

Post by leakeymore »

Hi,
Are you able to play the output videos when they are in the Default folder of the computer?
We recommend you to redownload the program from http://67.222.42.200/upload/Leawo/dvdri ... -12-25.exe , then try again. If not working, please let us know the problem as detailed as possible so that we can best assist you.
Rick56

Post by Rick56 »

I found a few problems with my system. A legacy video driver was apparently slowing things down considerably. Also it looks like as long as I save the files to the default folder then a smaller mp4 file is created along with a file with a .bk extension.
I think it's these .bk files I was trying to play on my Android. So I get 2 files, one full size, over 4 GB. The other half size or smaller that is the true mp4.
I have been able to succesfully copy the smaller mp4 files to the Micro SD card and play them on the Tablet.
It still takes about 6 hours to make a file. I can deal with that as long as I get the results I want.
Thank you for the reply.
leakeymore

Post by leakeymore »

Hi,
Thanks for your reply and sorry for the delay.
Are you able to set the Output to the Micro SD card? Did the Ripper run well now?