Strange Problem: DVD Ripper duplicates video files

General purpose for Leawo DVD Ripper
dvdguy
antispam: No
The middle number please: 6

Strange Problem: DVD Ripper duplicates video files

Post by dvdguy »

I just started having a strange problem with my purchased copy of DVD Ripper (version 5.0.0.0). When I load a DVD and start to preview the various chapters to decide which ones I want to rip, the program will play some OK but then it will repeat some clips every time I click on another chapter that should be a different clip. This also happens if I rip the DVD... some files that I know should be a certain video end up being duplicated as something else.

So far this has happened on a Pet Shop Boys music video DVD and a Glee DVD. On the Glee disc the program will show me the song "Set Me Free" no matter what chapter I click on to preview or edit. On the Pet Shop Boys disc I ended up getting five copies of the same song when they all should have been other songs.

You might be thinking I'm just clicking on or ripping an alternate version of a clip with a different language or audio setting, but no, I know the clips I preview/rip should be a certain video based on the length displayed.

Any ideas what could be causing this and how to fix it?
leakeymore

Re: Strange Problem: DVD Ripper duplicates video files

Post by leakeymore »

Hello,

Thanks for posting on Leawo forum.
We recommend you to go "Tools-Options-Conversion" to change the setting of "Enable DVD Navigator", then save the settings to restart Leawo and re-load.
If not working, please reinstall the program from http://67.222.42.200/upload/Leawo/dvdripper_setup.exe , then check and uncheck "Enable DVD Navigator" to try again.
If still doesn't work, please describe your problem as detail as possible so we can best assist you. Thank you for your cooperation.
Best regards,

Leawo Software