When you find the PPT Converter spends much more time than it is supposed to be on converting a certain slide of PowerPoint 2010 (just as the following picture shows), there is a great chance that the conversion process gets stuck.
To fix the problem, you need to cancel the conversion process and change the animation options of the slides. Follow those steps below.
1. Open the PowerPoint file and choose the slide that makes the conversion process get stuck. Then click the "Animations" tab in this interface.
2. Click "Animation Pane" button under the "Animations" tab to expand the "Animation Pane."
In the "Animation Pane", all the animations in the slide will be listed as shown below.
3. Highlight the first and last animations of the slide to check if the "After Previous" option is selected in the drop-down menu of "Start"
4. If either animation is set to start "After Previous", you should change the timing options by following the steps from 6 to 7.
5. Right click the animation and select "Show Advanced Timeline" to display the advanced timelines.
6. Move the mouse to the triangle icon next to the name of the animation. Just as is shown in the picture, a time value will be provided in a form similar to "Start: 6s". Remember the time value.
7. Later select "Start With Previous" from the drop-down menu of this animation.
8. Drag the triangle icon to the right until the time value reaches the same one we have mentioned above.
9. Use the same method to change the "Timing" options of both the first and last animations of the slide.
10. Change the first and last animations of the slides which are next to the slide that gets stuck with similar steps.
General purpose for Leawo PowerPoint to Video
1 post • Page 1 of 1