"iTunes does not exist, please install iTunes Application!"

General purpose for any issue about Leawo iOS Data Recovery
pntclemans
antispam: No
The middle number please: 6

"iTunes does not exist, please install iTunes Application!"

Post by pntclemans »

I have purchase the lifetime version for iOS Data Recovery for my Windows PC. Every time I try and open the program (with iTunes closed) it gives me two options to either download the latest version or click "Later". When I try opening iOS DR with iTunes running, it gives me a message saying that I need to "avoid overriding data due to automatic syncing, must close iTunes...blah blah". I havent even been able to register my Keycode and beginning to wonder if this program will even work...

iOS Data Recovery: Version 3.0.1.0 (Lifetime)
iTunes: Version 12.1.2.27
Windows: Vista, Service Pack 2 64-bit OS
leakeymore

Re: "iTunes does not exist, please install iTunes Application!"

Post by leakeymore »

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us.

As to your case, please re-install iTunes from the official website first, then re-install iOS Data Recovery through the link below to see whether the same problem still persists:

http://www.leawo.org/downloads/ios-data-recovery.html

If it still fails, please make some screenshots to show us this error message for reference. You can send to this email: leawo.support@hotmail.com.

Best regards,
pntclemans
antispam: No
The middle number please: 6

Post by pntclemans »

Thank you for the information, one quick question before I try this out. Do I need to un-install iTunes completely before re-installing? As well, would this compromise the back-up data stored for my devices?
leakeymore

Post by leakeymore »

Hi,

Before you uninstall iTunes, please backup your data first. After that, please uninstall and re-install it to have another try.

Best regards,